Ria financial services is the global leader in the money transfer industry, and a division of the North American public company Euronet Worldwide (Nasdaq: EEFT), the leader processing secure electronic financial transaction. Ria offers services at 500.000+ locations across 165+ countries with 5000+ employees. We make the world a smaller place by closing distances between families and their loved ones.
At Ria you’ll grow alongside a multicultural team where diversity is not just a fancy term we throw around. We started out as a small immigrant-made business with one simple mission: to help people like us stay connected to their loved ones around the world. Although we’re now a global fintech with offices all over the world, we’ve stayed true to our roots.
We are currently recruiting a Account Manager, to join our team in Budapest.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will be expected to spend a major part of your time out of the office looking for new partnership mainly small business and developing strong relationships with existing ones, expanding the network for our money transfer activity using solid financial & business acumen to demonstrate the value of our service.
Your primary functions will be:
- Managing the entire sales process from identifying prospects, cold calling, face to face meetings, conducting presentations and user demonstrations, introducing Ria to our potential clients (small business).
- Carry out the installation and training for new clients.
- The aim is to grow the volume of transactions in the market place
- Manage all administrative documentation around new client
- Draft a weekly report plan and how it compares against agreed targets
- Responsible for merchandising in the store, making sure it is correctly “well dressed” according to Ria guidelines.
- Attend the sales meetings Actively demonstrate an understanding of the Money transfer operations and systems. And/or (in those countries where the agents’ market is new).
- Keep abreast of issues affecting money transfer companies and the money transfer industry (main corridors, presence of immigrants in different areas.
- Oral and written communications skills in Hungarian + English
- Experience in B2B Sales
- Ideally good knowledge of the diverse cultural communities (African, Centre or South East Asia, East Europe Communities).
- Used to work in a 40-60 salary scheme (fix-variable) or confident his/her performance is good enough to achieve an attractive salary.
- Your positive attitude, result oriented and effective communication skills will be essential to create outstanding services for our partners.
- A great international, friendly & dynamic working environment
- Permanent Contract
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Cafeteria benefit
- Relocation assistance
- Worldwide career development opportunities
We are down-to-earth people who are from everywhere and comfortable just about anywhere. Together, we believe we can create a world in which people are empowered to build the life they dream of, no matter who they are or where they are. This idea of helping to open ways for a better everyday life is what drives us to continue doing our best each day.
Ria DNA is made up of four main pillars: humility, openness, transparency, and drive. This powerful combination allows us to do right by our colleagues and customers. We are people serving people and we never, ever forget that. Want to join us?