Ria financial services is the global leader in the money transfer industry, and a division of the North American public company Euronet Worldwide (Nasdaq: EEFT), the leader processing secure electronic financial transaction. Ria offers services at 500.000+ locations across 165+ countries with 5000+ employees. We make the world a smaller place by closing distances between families and their loved ones.
At Ria you’ll grow alongside a multicultural team where diversity is not just a fancy term we throw around. We started out as a small immigrant-made business with one simple mission: to help people like us stay connected to their loved ones around the world. Although we’re now a global fintech with offices all over the world, we’ve stayed true to our roots.
We are currently recruiting an Accounts Receivable Specialist to join our team in Budapest, you will be responsible for securing revenue for the business by checking and following up on external agents’ deposits for our clients.
- Manage the Account Receivables process assigned
- Update receivables by checking deposits on Ria’s bank accounts, identifying deposits and record them on the system to update the agent’s account.
- Contact agents in case of lack of payment and try to recover the due amount asap.
- Attend calls of agents wanting to update their account and review their financial situation with the company.
- Suspension of debtors’ accounts.
- Minimum A-level education and at least 1-2 years work experience.
- Experience in Finance or Accounting or in a call center would also be valuable.
- oral and written communications skills in Polish + English + one or several of the following languages: Czech or Hungarian.
- Team player.
- Detail orientated and accurate.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable when working in a fast-paced often pressurized environment.
- A great international, friendly & dynamic working environment
- Permanent Contract
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Cafeteria benefit
- Tailor-made and continuous training - We design your training based on your needs
- Worldwide career development opportunities
We are down-to-earth people who are from everywhere and comfortable just about anywhere. Together, we believe we can create a world in which people are empowered to build the life they dream of, no matter who they are or where they are. This idea of helping to open ways for a better everyday life is what drives us to continue doing our best each day.
Ria DNA is made up of four main pillars: humility, openness, transparency, and drive. This powerful combination allows us to do right by our colleagues and customers. We are people serving people and we never, ever forget that. Want to join us?