Ria financial services is the global leader in the money transfer industry, and a division of the North American public company Euronet Worldwide (Nasdaq: EEFT), the leader processing secure electronic financial transaction. Ria offers services at 500.000+ locations across 165+ countries with 5000+ employees. We make the world a smaller place by closing distances between families and their loved ones.
At Ria you’ll grow alongside a multicultural team where diversity is not just a fancy term we throw around. We started out as a small immigrant-made business with one simple mission: to help people like us stay connected to their loved ones around the world. Although we’re now a global fintech with offices all over the world, we’ve stayed true to our roots.
We are currently recruiting a Czech speaking Helpdesk Technician, to join our team in Budapest. You will be focused on giving the 1st level of technical support to our European Partners.
- First level Helpdesk support: phone / email / remote desktop connection
- Perform Installation of all requirements needed by the web system to operate
- Answering technical requests through call center and email ticketing.
- Diagnose and resolve technical software issues presented by the agents to guarantee the operability of the Web System
- Escalate the technical issues to other levels when needed
- Advance level of Czech & English (High level oral and written)
- Bachelor degree
- IT background or IT interest
- High knowledge of MS Windows, Internet Explorer (and other browsers) good skills installing computers and basic peripherals (scanner, printer, ...)
- Work experience as a Helpdesk Technician would be a plus
- Strong Customer Service orientation, excellent communication's ability (both oral and written), analytic, multi-tasking and team work skills
- Flexibility regarding work schedule
- Any other language as Croatian, Polish, Hungarian, Slovak, Slovenian are more than welcome
What we offer?
- A great international, friendly & dynamic working environment
- Permanent Contract
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Cafeteria benefit
- Relocation assitance
- Worldwide career development opportunities
We are down-to-earth people who are from everywhere and comfortable just about anywhere. Together, we believe we can create a world in which people are empowered to build the life they dream of, no matter who they are or where they are. This idea of helping to open ways for a better everyday life is what drives us to continue doing our best each day.
Ria DNA is made up of four main pillars: humility, openness, transparency, and drive. This powerful combination allows us to do right by our colleagues and customers. We are people serving people and we never, ever forget that. Want to join us?